Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Updated Doggie pics

Hello! As requested I'm putting up some new pics of the dogs so you can see how big Jazz is getting. Below are some pics of the park Jason and I have been jogging at. The scenery is so nice here it has gotten hard to just use the treadmill. And the weather has been so nice too. I got on my highest roof yet last week, a 7 pitch, and I was pretty much paralyzed up there. I was able to write some estimates and even hand a check to a policyholder which was very cool though.




Magnus waiting for Jazzmine to make her move.




They fight over bones even though they both have the exact same one.
Jazzie is hiding under the chair, she's good at finding places Magnus can't reach her. She also likes to hide under the bed with things she shouldn't have, like shoes. And she knows none of us can reach her under there.





No comments: