Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shyla+Lisa+Jona=Shopping



So Lisa and Jona made it down this weekend and it was great to see them! Lisa got a new tattoo which turned out awesome. Jona and I were tempted to get one at the same time for about a second then changed our minds. Saturday we went down to Osage Beach to the premium outlet mall. It was awesome! (Missy, you remember the purse I really wanted with the raspberry pink strap, and the light brown C pattern, that's what I found at the outlet, yay!) So did some good shopping on Saturday then came back and just relaxed. The weekend went too fast though. Jason finally made it to New York yesterday after a long day of traveling and delays. I'm off to hit the pool with Caylea!

1 comment:

The Russell Fam said...

Yay for Coach! Luv it, luv it, luv it!