

Meet the newest member of our family, Jazzmin. We call her Jazz, Caylea calls her Jazzie. We thought she was a he until we went to officially do the paperwork this morning. We went to the humane society on Saturday and these 4 puppies were brought in as we were about to leave. They are Jack-a-Bees which is part Beagle and part Jack Russell Terrier. We're hoping more Beagle. This little one was the runt and she was the sweetest. The other three puppies were quite rowdy and this little one just wanted to lay on your shoulder. We slept on it last night and did some research on the mix and decided to go for it. She'll be brought home Monday night after she gets spayed. Not real sure what Magnus will think yet, he will probably be jealous. I'm back off to Oklahoma this afternoon to take my test tomorrow. I've spent most of my free time studying so I owe a lot of you an email or phone call response. I've never taken a test before where the questions are so tricky. They said flat out that this test is meant to trip you up. And the practice tests have definitely been tricky. So I'll be studying for the next 5 hours on this road trip!
3 comments:
Good Luck Shyla!!! And what a great new addition to your family. jazzie is so adorable!!! Miss you guys Nicole
If you want a full Jack Russell Terrier, let me know and I'll bring one next weekend.
TOO cute folks! We miss you up here. No baby yet, but her days are definitely numbered!
Post a Comment