Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back from OK and passed with flying colors! The test was nothing compared to what we all prepared for. I went over it three times trying to figure out what I was missing because it was too easy. So I'm officially licensed for Oklahoma. Now I'm just a little carsick from the ride home and Joe's shaky driving. There was a big sports conference at our hotel last night, the Henry Iba conference to honor basketball coaches. We came back from dinner and saw a parking lot full of Aston Martin's and Lamborginis. The guys said they saw Eddie Sutton and one of the guys went and introduced himself to Bill Self. I had no idea who these people are but Bill Self was not too friendly apparently. Everyone in the bar was wearing black dresses or a tux, except for us, in our shorts and t-shirts. And we all felt VERY short next to these crazy tall guys.

Jazzie decided she liked Mag's pillow instead of her blanket. So Mags went and layed on her blanket. She is pretty energetic but when she crashes she is out. Except for at night when she doesn't like sleeping by herself. Jason said she whined a lot last night. She looks pretty funny next to Magnus. He ignored her for awhile at first but now he is paying a little more attention to her. She tries to play with him and is ok until he starts jumping around and then she gets scared.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing your exam and to the newest member of the family! She's adorable!! I will talk to you soon. I'll try to give you a call before I leave for California.

Anonymous said...

Nicole said...
Congrats!!! i knew you would pass it.. I love Jazzie.. the new pictures are too cute. My boys are getting jealous that i am oohing over your new girl...