Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh.Yeah.

Got Nickelback tix yesterday. concert isn't until April, but their new album rocks!
So Jason and I went to Kansas City for the night yesterday. Did a little shopping and hung out. We were just about to turn around and head back to the hotel since we had been shopping all day when I spotted this....
This is what Jason was doing while I spent the next half hour shopping in the scrapbook store. :)

We hit the Plaza for awhile, which was a little bit more upscale shopping area so we didn't spend too much time there. But I happened to remember I had a gift card for Tiffany's I hadn't used yet....so I got a ring to match the bracelet Jason got me and the necklace I got for my SF anniversary gift. So this was a fun purchase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason should take scrapbook shopping tips from Luke. Luke goes into the store with me and carries all my stuff. Maybe that is his way of saying, you cant fill a basket, but you can buy only what i can carry!!! Had to show Luke this photo.

So did you find some goodies????

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Jason looks WIPED. I feel his pain. He's a good man.

Apologies for the deleted comment. In my rush to post something 'smartalecky' I did not realize that it was your post Shy. I guess it helps to read AND comprehend. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!