
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Hurricanes and Overtime
Hurricanes and overtime pretty much sums up my life right now! I'm working 12 hour days most days of the week and this and next weekend. I think I figured out I'm doing about 73 hrs. of ot in 2 weeks. I'm taking a break Monday and working normal hours though, I'm getting pretty tired! But the overtime will be nice to have to save up for my cruise in November which I will be SO ready for. So I'm off to work in a few minutes and Jason and Caylea are holding down the fort. I'm coming home tonight to pizza and The Office Season 4 marathon. : ) Depending on what Hanna, Ike, and Josephine end up doing, I will either be working a lot of ot here still or a lot of ot in Louisiana if some of the Cat people have to take off for the East Coast. But I guess there's no better way to learn my new job than to jump right into it. I'll be in Blm in a month for claims school so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!! Jason and Caylea will be visiting one weekend while I'm there so we'll let everyone know where we'll be on Sat. night so hopefully we can see everyone.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment