Monday, September 29, 2008

Back for a week

I'm back from working claims in SE Mo. The manager I was working for was nice enough to give me a week in between being in the field and going to Blm. I climbed my steepest roofs yet, 9/12, which I thought for sure I'd fall off and die. My friend I was climbing with is lucky I didn't knock him off. I had a blast, long hours, but it was pretty cool to be out talking to the insureds and whipping out estimates and writing checks. I was pretty proud of myself for all the roofs I got on. I would've had my friend take a picture but he was not allowed to get off the roof until I got to the ladder and got down. : ) It was definitely a false sense of protection, he wasn't going to stop me if I fell but I felt better getting down first! Took the picture below of a camel and we also saw donkeys. I was just a little suprised to see a bunch of camels roaming around these farms. I'm super excited to come to Blm next week and see everyone. Jason, Caylea, and I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings Sat, Oct 11th at 4 for anyone who can make it out! I'm sure I'll see a lot of you before then.


No comments: