Sunday, July 13, 2008

Youzeum

Hey everyone! Our weekend was filled with errand running. Today we took Caylea to the Youzeum, which is kinda like a children's discovery museum. It was pretty cool. Much better for her age than the museum in Blm. So here are a few pictures for ya.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike the wild things running around our backyard at night? The other night Magnus took off after something, I think it was a fox. But he was on his own, no way was I chasing him. So he is no longer allowed out at night since he'll go after whatever is out there. Every time I go out I can see these red eyes coming out of the pitch black woods. Freaky. Last night I took Jazz out around 2:30am and had just picked her up to bring her in when this thing started barking at me. I'm assuming it was a coyote. But he was not too far away standing up on the little hill behind our house. I'm not sure if he was mad I was there or mad that I had picked up Jazz. Regardless I high-tailed it back inside! So, from now on I'm armed with a flashlight, a big ole' black baton, and taking the puppy out on a leash.

Caylea playing guitar hero with Jazzie on her lap. We bought Aerosmith Guitar Hero and we were pretty disappointed with it. A lot of their older songs that aren't really known are on there and you have to play each song as it comes up, you can't choose on your own. We were bored to tears while playing it. We kept waiting for it to get better and it never did.
At the Youzeum, you could sit at a desk and "interview" the mayor, the fire chief, and some sports people from Mizzou. It was "broadcast" on this tv. It was pretty cool.
More Youzeum


My new pink toolkit! : ) Last week we got to go to a few houses and sketch them and evaluate some damage scenarios. It was a lot of fun. I'm learning a ton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wouldnt like to see red eye balls starring at me either. You girls be careful out there at night. I dont like the few critters we have in BLM less alone critters coming from the woods.... Miss ya - Nicole