Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Emergency vet trip

We had a little excitement on Sunday night....Jazz followed Caylea upstairs and decided to come back down on her own. She must've tumbled down the stairs because all we heard was her yelping like crazy. So when I went to get her, she had her little leg way up and to the side. We thought for sure she had broken her leg. So off to the emergency vet we go. She threw up on me 3 times on the way, due to what we presumed was pain. Of course by the time we got to the vet she was walking on her leg again. So turned out it was nothing, maybe just a bad sprain. She was the hit of the night at the vet and they completely spoiled her. So turns out, she gets carsick. Badly. As proven by her 4th time of throwing up on me on the way home. Taking care of puppies is like having a baby in the house....up all hours of the night, trips to the emergency room, covered in vomit. I'm pretty much exhausted! Good thing she is so cute I can't get mad at her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I totally agree!! I got a puppy as well and it is JUST like having a kid! But they sure do love the puppies at the vet! Your puppy is darn cute though!
~Angie