

Hey everyone! We're slowly getting unpacked. The picture above is our stack of kitchen boxes packed up at the house in Blm. But the kitchen is unpacked now and that took forever, so hopefully it's all downhill from here. Anyone know what kind of tree/flower that is in the next picture? We have it in our front yard and I have no idea what it is but it's pretty. These trees are all over the place here. Tomorrow we're getting our appliances delivered. It will be nice to actually have a fridge.
1 comment:
I don't know the official name, but we've always called it a Tulip Tree. We had them in North Carolina, and I just love them. They bloom throughout the spring and are so pretty. Isn't it nice to have spring finally here? Well, down here in Texas its already summer, basically, but still...its nice to have flowers blooming.
Post a Comment